I finished my thesis. No computers were thrown out any windows. I now have a job. And a husband. Really, this all working out so well is quite surprising.
I have been very lax in my stalking duties of late (who knew that a PhD involved work?!) but I (belatedly) offer a huge 'eeeeeee!' of excitement for you imminent nuptials.
And I have to say, that is one gorgeous ring. Befitting the luvly lady who wears it.
I asked the diamond dude (I could just use his name I guess).. I asked Leigh about any tips for taking a great digical photo of the ring when I got home. He was like "can you take it off your finger for two mintues?" I reluctantly agreed. He used his equipment there to then take pics and email them to me.
OOOOOOOOOOH, Shiny......except its missing a finger....I have an extra one it could go on. Its beautiful Jenn, can't wait to see it "up close and personal" I love the square/round. Its absolutly gorgeous. I think zooey has "ring" envy -perhaps we should work on her BF - at least make him get her a ring, its the least he could do considering she is carrying his child- that deserves a diamond..
Hmm, gotta think the diamond dude is taken - what with sporting his own wedding ring and all. But I'll keep you posted on any developments in that regard.
And yeah, Cali's right - use of uterus totally means you should get a diamond. I can take him out and explain what he needs to do (this sounds more threatening than I mean - I mean actually take him out to a store.. not take him out back of the barn to beat him or anything.... unless you think that would help).
Your ring is beautiful! And this seemed as good a time as any to mention that I've discovered your blog and have since begun stalking you! Hope you don't mind! ;)
8 Comments:
I have been very lax in my stalking duties of late (who knew that a PhD involved work?!) but I (belatedly) offer a huge 'eeeeeee!' of excitement for you imminent nuptials.
And I have to say, that is one gorgeous ring. Befitting the luvly lady who wears it.
[hug]
Ohh, great question! This is my actual ring!!!
I asked the diamond dude (I could just use his name I guess).. I asked Leigh about any tips for taking a great digical photo of the ring when I got home. He was like "can you take it off your finger for two mintues?" I reluctantly agreed. He used his equipment there to then take pics and email them to me.
How perfect is he??
OOOOOOOOOOH, Shiny......except its missing a finger....I have an extra one it could go on.
Its beautiful Jenn, can't wait to see it "up close and personal" I love the square/round. Its absolutly gorgeous.
I think zooey has "ring" envy -perhaps we should work on her BF - at least make him get her a ring, its the least he could do considering she is carrying his child- that deserves a diamond..
Hmm, gotta think the diamond dude is taken - what with sporting his own wedding ring and all. But I'll keep you posted on any developments in that regard.
And yeah, Cali's right - use of uterus totally means you should get a diamond. I can take him out and explain what he needs to do (this sounds more threatening than I mean - I mean actually take him out to a store.. not take him out back of the barn to beat him or anything.... unless you think that would help).
;)
Oh! It's bee-you-ti-ful!
Wow! It's stunning :-) Makes the whole marriage thing seem much more palatable. I can't wait to see it and you in person!
xoxo
Laura
Your ring is beautiful! And this seemed as good a time as any to mention that I've discovered your blog and have since begun stalking you! Hope you don't mind! ;)
~Gandalf
It won't truly have effect, I suppose so.
catholic cross | sex in office | Stoney Creek real estate
Post a Comment
<< Home