Yes, a List.
I know, I know. Jenn loves her lists. Really need one right now and figured it would be a bit of an insight as to what I'm up to right now.
Also to consider: play Sims2, start packing or at least gathering things together in some fashion, read some more of Blink, paint toenails, stare at ring.
And all the while: be preoccupied with excitement about seeing everyone in Toronto, sad about leaving Jim, excited about going to Vancouver, sad about leaving Toronto, excited about going home, worry about what to do with all my things when I move to NYC, worry a bit about Immigration and all that, maybe look at Monster.com yet again to try and find some job that can't be taken as not done thesis and timeframe still unknown, wonder if really getting the best rewards possible with current MasterCard.
Welcome to my brain.
xoxo
jenn
- Phone Allison about getting to see her.
- Phone Laura about direction, plans, etc...
- Email Liz about any wedding plans (I don't know that we really have any to speak of... we're really just playing around with a whole lot of ideas on that right now. But she asked specifically.)
- Tidy Kitchen: unload and load dishwasher, tidy up.
- Swiffer and vacuum apartment
- Handwash delicates that have been sitting on bathroom floor for a week
- Read some stuff for Jim
- Watch another episode of Alias - and maybe email Dad that he'd really like that series
- Print directions to Laura's house from airport
- Yoga
- Bath
- Email mom
- Make Lentil Salad for one part of dinner
Also to consider: play Sims2, start packing or at least gathering things together in some fashion, read some more of Blink, paint toenails, stare at ring.
And all the while: be preoccupied with excitement about seeing everyone in Toronto, sad about leaving Jim, excited about going to Vancouver, sad about leaving Toronto, excited about going home, worry about what to do with all my things when I move to NYC, worry a bit about Immigration and all that, maybe look at Monster.com yet again to try and find some job that can't be taken as not done thesis and timeframe still unknown, wonder if really getting the best rewards possible with current MasterCard.
Welcome to my brain.
xoxo
jenn


5 Comments:
so that's what goes on in there!!
xox
Laura
Oh, poor Jenn's brain. It sounds very crowded these days.
*kisses Jenn's brain*What did you think of the stuff you read for me?
More kisses,
Jim
OUCH...well at least I can say that you are fairly focused, at least enough to organise it into a list!!
*hugs*
Cali
Lists make everything better.
And 'swiffer' made me smile. It's such a funny sounding word!
Hugs, Callie
Hey I figured out how to add stuff - I am soo proud...I added your blog let me know if you want it removed k??
See you soon
Post a Comment
<< Home