More about my ring...

side view!
From my chatting on the WD:
I actually spent most of yesterday either staring at pics of my ring on the computer - then followed by a squeak when I realised I also had it on my finger and I could stare at it there!
Jim was amused by me all day.
I've also realised that I can defeat evil like wonderwoman with my ring to counter their attacks! *holds fisted hand infront of face with ring pointing out and twists wrist while yelling BLING BLING!*
No evil can reach me!


6 Comments:
I don't know why those linese are there... must be something about pasting the text. And we're heading out to go meet friends for lunch and to see "The Gates" at central park and the showing at the Met..
I already saw the gates with a friend the other day. Umm, pretty much consult The Daily Show for my feelings on them.
xoxo
jenn
ohhhh shiny and pretty
"Wonder Twin powers, activate!"
Still a pretty ring!
Shiiiiiiiiiiny [grin]
Callie
Cali told me to check out your ring. It's Very VERY nice, do you think I could borrow it for a minute? I need to make a down payment on a house.
Good God Girl!! Does your hand feel heavy?????
The author is absolutely right, and there is no question.
medical clinic of houston | wedding menu ideas | private high schools in maryland
Post a Comment
<< Home