Saturday, January 29, 2005

I wish my hair were this long...


JennJeans
Originally uploaded by Mgan.
And I love the little kitten next to me. So cute. In the animation it has the words "I love you" pop up with hearts around it.

Kinda like Chuck the Cat.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is the one most like me. Nice pic!

Callie

11:56 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

It is waaaaay too much fun. xoxo

6:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did one and saved it, will Blog it tomorrow (I'm doing the Blog an entry a day thing, have done one entry for today and have another brief one planned).

xoxo

Callie

11:31 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

This one looks most like me, too. Except that lately I've taken to flipping my hair out instead of under. And ditto the, uh, meat.

~MdmeA

6:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home