Er, it is friday?
Dude, about the week....
Can it really be done? Has it really been that long since I posted? I think I only had time to blink!
Work is pretty good. But more importantly, I took a beautiful little tea pot for my office. I have gotten a disproportionate amount of joy from that tea pot. I now make my full travel mug of tea and at the same time make the tea pot full. I tend to make mixed teas (ie: green tea and peppermint) so I feel bad using two teabags for one mug. Now I get THREE MUGS from each go.
And sometimes I get that from one teabag! RIVITING, I KNOW!
But really, sitting in my office drinking tea and dealing with students - very cool.
In other news, most people I like. That one, though, that one I don't like. And I think she knows it now. *Sigh*. I hate confrontation, but for the love of the sweet baby jesus... back off.
Can it really be done? Has it really been that long since I posted? I think I only had time to blink!
Work is pretty good. But more importantly, I took a beautiful little tea pot for my office. I have gotten a disproportionate amount of joy from that tea pot. I now make my full travel mug of tea and at the same time make the tea pot full. I tend to make mixed teas (ie: green tea and peppermint) so I feel bad using two teabags for one mug. Now I get THREE MUGS from each go.
And sometimes I get that from one teabag! RIVITING, I KNOW!
But really, sitting in my office drinking tea and dealing with students - very cool.
In other news, most people I like. That one, though, that one I don't like. And I think she knows it now. *Sigh*. I hate confrontation, but for the love of the sweet baby jesus... back off.


4 Comments:
Tea and students. If only my life could be a little more like that!
Have a nice weekend.
I don't get why people want to get in your face if they know you don't like them. There's obviously something very wrong with this person. Well, try to resist using a kung fu move on her.
Glad you're enjoying the job and the teapot :-)
I love little teapots. And bowls. I love nice round perfect bowls for cereal and ice cream. This morning I was taking such pleasure in my Talavera bowls with the calla lilies on them. They made my oatmeal taste even better than usual.
For my part one and all ought to look at it.
medical clinic of houston | new school of northern virginia | Nursing Schools In Minnesota
Post a Comment
<< Home