It's Gotten A Little Cold...
Really, a week ago we were wearing t-shirts to go for walks and having to put the fan on us at night. And then it changed. Oh how it changed. (Okay, not as much as Edmonton - they got SNOW for the love of Dinah.)
But it certainly did cool down this week.
So to mark the occasion, I bought sweaters!! Yay!! A very pretty sage green with white and a hood and that uni-pocket. I'm wearing it right now. (We did turn the furnice on the past few evenings, but during the day we're toughing it out and determined it is warm enought with the sun.)
My other sweater is this total 70s inspired green and pink and blue and all sorts of colours. If you go to their page, it is in the 10 items/ten looks section - Jacquard Sweater. Here's the green one:
But it certainly did cool down this week.
So to mark the occasion, I bought sweaters!! Yay!! A very pretty sage green with white and a hood and that uni-pocket. I'm wearing it right now. (We did turn the furnice on the past few evenings, but during the day we're toughing it out and determined it is warm enought with the sun.)
My other sweater is this total 70s inspired green and pink and blue and all sorts of colours. If you go to their page, it is in the 10 items/ten looks section - Jacquard Sweater. Here's the green one:


10 Comments:
Oooh, pretty! I totally want a sweater like that! Do they ship to Germany? ;-)
I like your pretty new sweater. But I am sure I would like it even more if I could actually see it on you!
I love that sweater! I [heart] winter clothes!
I like that sweater. Will you send it to me when you've finished with it? ;)
Cute sweater- but I wanted to let you know that we did not get snow - Hinton and Grande Prairie got the snow- but no snow in Edmonton (yet) but it sure feels like it...damn
Fall has come just a little too early. Where's my Indian Summer? [pout] Is that politically incorrect these days? Is there an alternative?
Sweaters = necessary.
That is a great sweater! I want to make one.
word verification=swmf. so what, motherfucker?
I love switching from summer to winter clothes...it's like getting a whole new wardrobe without spending all the money!
I like that sweater. I love green.
I'm a bit strange in that I like autumn and winter. I like wrapping up in layers and wearing coats and hats and scarves. I guess it comes from living in cold and wet England!
Stupid weather.
I hate sweaters, can't wear em, too claustrophobic.
Post a Comment
<< Home