Office Wars
the guy who left this office I'm in now - he wants the bullitin board and white board moved to his office.
it has been two weeks.
I have stuff on them.
NOOOO!!!!!
it would take a good week plus to get my dept to order me my own. I think I'll pin up pictures that would prevent facilities from being able to move my boards. Where do I keep all my gay porn?
it has been two weeks.
I have stuff on them.
NOOOO!!!!!
it would take a good week plus to get my dept to order me my own. I think I'll pin up pictures that would prevent facilities from being able to move my boards. Where do I keep all my gay porn?


5 Comments:
Sweety, if it's attached to a wall, it damn well stays!!!
Just tell 'em I said that. Then send me copies of the gay porn.
Put on one of your uber fierce professional outfits and storm into his office and declare that "according to my legal advisors, possession is 9/10 of the law". Then storm out again.
Or clap your hands over your ears and chant "no, no, no, no" or "mine, mine, mine" every time you see him. You know, whichever.
Let him order his own bleeding boards. He left 'em behind, they're yours. Jerk.
And please also send me copies of gay porn.
Finders keepers, losers weepers!
I found a great deal of useful material here!
wedding catering dallas | catering rochester ny | physical therapy school requirements
Post a Comment
<< Home