updating blog list
yeah, I should get blogroller or something - no?
Anyhoo, I just went to update my blog listing as I've found if it isn't listed along the side I tend to forget to go look. Not much with the brain functioning of late. If I've been leaving random comments on your blog and you like being listed, can you please say hi here.
I know I've forgotten a few. Like Dellraven to start... and Podgy.
right. off to edit some more.
j.
Anyhoo, I just went to update my blog listing as I've found if it isn't listed along the side I tend to forget to go look. Not much with the brain functioning of late. If I've been leaving random comments on your blog and you like being listed, can you please say hi here.
I know I've forgotten a few. Like Dellraven to start... and Podgy.
right. off to edit some more.
j.


11 Comments:
Yay blog-blog. (No vocabulary today.)
okay, so now I don't know who half those blogs belong to... I don't know the names.
*doh*
You can edit your blog list at blogrolling and change the names to anything you want - for example, "Annika (but I call her bettie)."
I have started to edit my links - thank you dear bettie.
Only thing is this (which I just typed as oily thing - which is different), I don't like that it doesn't open the blogs in another window. Much fussing about. I'm uncertain I will stick with this - which will mean altering things back. Which might have to wait until next time I feel quite so inspired.
We shall see!
*waves*
I guess this means I should update more often, eh?
Ello! I notice you have the look looks listed, but not me, which is fine except in that you once left me one of the best comments ever, and I like it!
One of the best comments ever!? Really?? Wow.
I love it when past me was witty.
She's so quirky.
Are we supposed to say hi even if were already listed?
You can always just pop by and say hi!
Silly head.
Yay!
You like me.
You really like me!
;]
It will not succeed in actual fact, that is what I think.
vision direct coupon code 2011 | personal trainer nyc | toms shoes coupon
Post a Comment
<< Home