Dear Paper Mate,
So about your pens. I mean, hey, I love them and all. They are all with the good grip and the fun colours and the very nice writing style. Specifically, the new x-tend ones. I really do love them lots.
But here's the thing. The first pack had that whole green-pen-not-working thing. So I drove all the way back to staples. And then the replacement pack had that whole purple-pen-not-working. And I didn't bother to return it. Because I'm sick of driving back to Staples.
Instead I keep the faulty pen, and I write you feedback on your website. I realise you have hired out your customer service to Sanford Consumer Affairs. But their auto-generated email reply was not good. Not good at all. Maybe you could pay me to be your grammar whore.
Best Regards,
Jenn
But here's the thing. The first pack had that whole green-pen-not-working thing. So I drove all the way back to staples. And then the replacement pack had that whole purple-pen-not-working. And I didn't bother to return it. Because I'm sick of driving back to Staples.
Instead I keep the faulty pen, and I write you feedback on your website. I realise you have hired out your customer service to Sanford Consumer Affairs. But their auto-generated email reply was not good. Not good at all. Maybe you could pay me to be your grammar whore.
Best Regards,
Jenn


1 Comments:
tee hee
go get 'em jenn
Post a Comment
<< Home