Wednesday, October 12, 2005

In Case Anyone Missed This...

The WD is being "moved" right now. There was a post saying as much a few days ago, but I think some might have missed it.

If you don't know what the WD is, please feel free to graze from the fruit platter and have some punch.

And in other news, I didn't see the end of the Apprentice but I would totaly have fired the "event planner" who thought cake was providing food for a tech expo. Cake is good when cake is good. But that cake looked nasty. And was boring. And had a spelling mistake.

*snort*

And tends to be a wrong choice unless it is that cake I got for Coral's birthday last month.

Did they fire her?

9 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I miss the WD. I don't post much, but browse much, especially when it's 4:30 and I'm ready to go home but not ready to be seen walking out the door.

The Apprentice is not on my viewing list, so I can't help there.

2:25 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

I'm having serious WD withdrawals.

3:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, obviously what I thought WD is is not what it is.... hmmm... intruiguing (and yes I know that isn't anywhere near the correct spelling, and no, I don't care).

12:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops, that was me above.

Jill

12:03 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

I saw the email about the WD being down. That's not stopping me from checking obsessively to see if it's back yet.

The only episode of the Apprentice I've seen is the Martha Stewart one where they had to sell wedding cakes, so I'm afraid I'm no help.

Cake is good. Pie is better.

5:28 a.m.  
Blogger Vicki said...

For someone who is basically a lurker, I'm suprised at the jittering WD withdrawl I too have been having. At least it makes for a good excuse to catch up on blogs.

9:48 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Yes, there has been more blog activity of late- of course, it could just be me....

10:12 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally missed that (it's been crazy-busy here). Thank you for posting! I actually came here specifically looking for WD news, as my occasional breaks have been completely disrupted. Glad to hear it will eventually return. I was *almost* getting to the point that I was happy as that was one less time-waster...

12:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah that explains some things then. I used to lurk at the WD. Then when NaNo kicked off, I spent less time there. Then I got super involved and a bit Modly at NaNo, and now I'm chanting "I don't need sleep, I don't need sleep", hoping that saying it will make it true.

So when I popped back to the WD afetr over a week of not even opening the site, I was confused to not find it there.

I saw the explanation of it being down elsewhere, but I'm replying here. Cos I can. And also, I'[m working on my Humungous To Do List (TM), several jobs of which are to stalk journals.

Rambling's not on my list, but is fun.

Also, I never see you on my Blurty, girl! It's like we don't even talk anymore. Which a) is bad and b) very bad as that's a line from a Cliff Richard song and c) it's very very bad I just said it was a line from a Cliff song, as that means I've heard the song.

Callie

3:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home