Saturday, January 29, 2005

What did you do today, Jenn?


JennGreenPants
Originally uploaded by Mgan.

Why, I made online dolls dressed up to look like me.... You don't want to know how much fun I had with this [/shame]

And now I'll spend the rest of the afternoon figuring out how to put these pics into my blog.

I think this one looks the most 'right' - from the hair to the outfit. Although, you know, add a little meat to her bones *wink*

These pants represent my favorite pants - that I'm actually wearing today. And the blouse is very much like what I'm buying these days. And anyone who has seen me lately will recognise the red shoes. My beloved red shoes.

So everyone can vote on which they like best!

9 Comments:

Blogger Laura Barth said...

Oh great, now I want to make dolls instead of doing my homework. Doh!

1:25 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

And once you see how many options there are....

HOURS, my friend, HOURS!

2:58 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Yeah. I had to go make on right away!

You are evil for doing this, you know.

9:11 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

oh come'on it's sunday! What else were you going to do?

Probably just mark papers. Tell your students you had some important creative work to do!

9:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot damn thats fun! Who knew you could have that much fun at work :) Now I have something else to do while I wait for random emails from the powers that be. I do like the green pants - I think this one looks alot like you -cute!!
*hugs*
Cali

1:10 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

That is what I'm here for - to provide fun filled games to pass the time! (While getting paid is even better *grin*)

jenn

6:06 p.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

this one looks most like you, but your hair is straighter. heehee, nugget head Chuck!

2:42 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

This is the one I will choose to think of as you. Yes.

I'm just going to wander off and check that the site has a boy to dress up...

3:29 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

Alas, the doll making thing does not seem to work for me. I don't think it's Mac friendly. How sad :( I guess I'll have to rely on the tried and true methods of homework avoidance. Back to my fantasy novel.

8:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home